Self- Assessment

 Blog Post #5 


From reading the rubric on the assignments page for our blogs, I think I do a good job about including everything I need to in order to do good. The only thing I need to work on is that I need to include sources from the site I use in some of blog posts. I don't have anything that I stress about the work for blogs. I feel confident in what I write so I don't get too confused on the assignment.


I feel that I do put in effort into my blogs and assignments in general. For the most part I try to give myself enough time to complete my assignments, I give myself two to three days to complete assignments. Procrastinating is really bad, because I feel that the work is too rushed and its not your best work that you could put out. I sometimes review my work for grammar and readability. I know I should review my blogs more often so that I know I have proper grammar and mechanics. 

For the most part I don't have a problem with other people looking at my blog posts because I feel that I've followed the rubric to make the post descent and readable to the reader. I actually like that people can look at my post and review it to give me feed back on what I did good and what I might need to fix for future posts. If we could discuses how to improve the blogs we post. Like the visual side of the blog, how to place photos, how to position text to make it look stream line. I learned that there is a lot of work that goes into making a blog. I thought that it was just typing and posting it but there is more to it. You have brainstorming and thinking of ideas to blog about.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why the Dominican Republic should be your next travel destination

Puerto Rico's History

Research About Aruba